Yes, beaches – Calpe does not have a beach or two beaches – Calpe has 13 beaches and coves spread over 13 kilometers of coastline! Here you can find everything you want: from 1,400 meters long sandy beach La Playa del Arenal – Bol to the small, shielded pebble beach cove of Cala el Collao o Racó del Corb for diving and fishing.
All beaches and coves of Calpe at a glance:
- Playa de Levante or de la Fossa: The most popular and most complete beach in Calpe, here there is anything a beach can offer. Fine sandy beach, 950 meters long, multiple Awarded for cleanliness and quality.
- La Playa del Arenal-Bol: Located directly below the Ifach in the middle of the town of Calpe. With 1,400 meters in length the largest beach, fine sandy beach, regular awards as beautiful and clean sandy beach, equipped with all services
- Playa Cantal Roig: Small but fine sandy beach in Calpe, 200 meters long, multiple Awarded available as the cleanest beach, chairs, toilets, walkways
- Playa de Puerto Blanco: a beach mixed with sand and stone, with lifeguards, bars, toilets
- Cala Gasparet: very beautiful, small cove suitable of 100 meters length, only the sea accessible for diving and fishing
- Cala la Manzanera: A bay in the same named urbanization, sand and round stones, equipped with toilets and walk away
- Cala Calalga: Little cove of 100 meters long, bricks, toilets, foot showers and rescue service are available
- Cala el Collao o Racó del Corb: small cove suitable of 100 meters length, only the sea accessible for diving and fishing
- Cala el Racó: Small bay at the foot of Ifach, very popular for diving, surveillance and rescue services and toilets are available
- Cala les Urques: in the south of Calpe, a small bay
- Cala Morelló: very small bay with 50 meters length
- Cala del Penyal: Small Bay, within walking distance
- Cala del Mallorquí: another small cove popular with divers